Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy First Week Anniversary And I'm Still Here :)

It has been a week since I posted my first entry.  I love every moment of it and we had a little celebration tonight. Thank you for following my blog and continuing to do so.
P.S please spread the word :) Happy cooking, eating and drinking !


  1. Well that all looks super tasty. Yum and Yummer

  2. Thanks, let me know if you have tried making any of them

  3. Happy Anniversary. Has it only been 1 week ?

  4. thx for your comment on my page,

    greets from germany and a nice weekend.

    (Can i habe a bit of this cupcake, it makes me hungry to see it ^__^

  5. hey cw yes only one week old
    and for ina yes u can have of it we r on a diet


Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia