Saturday, October 17, 2009

Arancini - Turn Anger Into Little Beauties


I can't say I was overly impressed with the other tummies when they left a small amount of risotto in the pot after their second or third helpings (without cleaning the pot of course). But this morning, nursing a minor hangover, I thought it could be turned into some delicious snacks with a glass of bubbles before lunch. Despite it's name in Italian meaning little oranges, I decided to make them into little japanese rice cake shapes, just for a little bit of prettiness. So next time you encounter the same situation, don't hate them just say "I love you!!!!!"

you'll need:
left over risotto in unwashed pot
1 egg yoke
1 egg, lightly beaten
flour
breadcrumb

Mix egg yoke into the leftover risotto and have everything you need ready.

Not something I'm overly fond of doing but it has to be done......

finally....now please wash your hands.

Fry in some fat of course...

Fry til golden brown...

Drain well and serve hot with your pre lunch sparkling - heaven!!!!
P.S the othe tummy ate 5 and a half so I'm ready for some roast duck on rice now!

3 comments:

  1. We had some left over risotto, I followed this recipe and they are great. Another mother was visiting, I made a simple salad a beautiful lunch was ready! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great love to eat!! nothing is wasted and how delicious is that!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. RR
    เกม Jackpot Fishing จากค่าย JILI Slot นั้นถือว่าเป็นเกม ยิงปลา อีกเกมที่นักเดิมพันควรลงทุน
    เพราะนอกจากจะได้ความสนุกเพลิดเพลินแล้วยังควรค่าแก่การทำกำไรอีกด้วย ตัวเกมแตกง่ายและมีปลาพิเศษออกมาให้ยิงบ่อย ๆ
    ทำให้เรามีโอกาสเพิ่มที่จะได้เงินรางวัลจากโบนัส กราฟิกเกมค่อนข้างน่าเล่น ทำให้ผู้เล่นเพลิดเพลินไปกับเกมไม่รู้เบื่อ นักเดิมพันท่านใดสนใจเล่น
    เกมยิงปลาฟรีเครดิตถอนได้ สามารถแอดไลน์ @SPS98 หรือเข้าเว็บไซต์ Superslot 98
    เพื่อสมัครเป็นสมาชิกและเล่นเกมได้เลย มีบริการฝาก ถอน โอนไว ปลอดภัย และไม่มีประวัติโกง
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin