Sunday, October 4, 2009

Glass Noodle With Pork Balls Soup, 冬粉肉丸湯 'Everyday Pork And Prawn Mince' Recipe 2




Here's another of my "meal in a flash" and it only take about 10 minutes to prepare.

you'll need;
1 bundle of tang hun, 50g ( mung bean noodle )
bean sprouts
1/2 l of chicken stock
chopped spring onions
fried shallots
cut chili
chili oil



to prepare;
Bring chicken stock to a simmer , add noodle and cook for a minute. Add about 7 to 8 tps of pork mince
into the pot, cook for another minute.
Add a handful of bean sprouts, pour everything into a warm bowl right away.
Top with spring onions, shallots, cut chili and chili oil. I also love a dash of sesame oil and white pepper.

Mix it all up.





this is another version with dang myun (korean sweet potato noodle) and bokchoy.

2 comments:

  1. That looks mmm.....drools. I also tend to substitute dangmyun for bean noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, add some ginger perhaps for a touch of bite.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin