Monday, April 4, 2011

Muhibbah Malaysian Monday Round Up No.9



Hello everyone! I am being a little naughty for posting this from work but hey it is afterall our 9th roundup and I want you to be able to check out the amazing dishes first hand. Once again many thanks to everyone that took part this time :) To find out what goodies are waiting, please visit my friend Shaz at Test With A Skewer without further delay!
I will be hosting the April event, please send all your entries to sureshchong@yahoo.com. To find out more about the event please click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Boss!! ada org guna komputer berblog kat ofis ni hehe.Ceria-ceria selalu:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note. I love to know what you think!

press me

3 hungry tummies

My photo
melbourne, victoria, Australia

linkwithin